Capsicum is the technical name for Cayenne Pepper which is found Capsicum Annum plant. The plant produces fruits that are a vivid red and classified as part of the pepper family. Cayenne Pepper is frequently used in cooking due to its intense heat. It was originally grown and cultivated in Mexico, South America, but it is now grown and used worldwide. Capsicum Annum is best suited to sub-tropical climates found naturally in Mexico South Africa. They are strong and adaptable plants that are able to survive majority of weather conditions.
Capsicum is not only used in cooking but in medicine too. This includes the promotion of gastric health, and protection against irritating substances. The purpose of protecting gastric health is that it can also help control a healthy weight, reduce caloric intake and increase Dietary Induced Thermogenesis (D.I.T). By increasing D.I.T it serves to increase energy expenditure and utilisation of calories, thus can often be described as ‘fat burning’.
The diameter of this tablet is 8mm, this makes them manageable and easy to swallow. We offer not only the 2000mg strength but also a 1000mg strength.
- Capsicum Supports Skin Health & Aids Weight Loss
- Native to the Americans, Capsicum Has Historically been used to Support Stomach Health
- Capsicum Promotes Gastric Health and Gastric Potection Against Irritating Substances
- By Benefitting Gastric Health it can Also Help Weight Management, Reduce Calorific Intake and Increase Dietary Induced Thermogenesis (D.I.T)
- All of Oxford Vitality’s Capsicum Supplements are Manufactured by our Expert Team here in the UK.