Green Tea offers plenty of health benefits thanks to its high concentrations of a number of substances. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and often referred to as a ‘Super-Food / Drink’.
Benefits of Green Tea Tablets
– Anti-inflammatory properties
– Popular choice due to high level of anti-oxidants
– Rich in Poly-phenols which help fight free radicals
– Can support a healthy immune system
– Convenient, effective and safe
Polyphenols are found in many plants including grapes and other fruits, they are a powerful antioxidant. One of the richest supplies of polyphenols in nature is in the tea bush Camellia Sinensis. Black, Green and Oolong tea are produced from the Camellia Sinensis using different methods. Green tea has higher amounts of polyphenols than black tea because of different extraction processes.
Antioxidants play a number of important roles in the body, but their key role is minimising the damage caused to cells by the aging process and the presence of free radicals in our diet. The main active ingredient in green tea is the chemical epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG), one of the most powerful poly-phenol antioxidants which has many beneficial properties from immunity to eliminating free radicals.
- Each tablet is equivalent to 1000mg of green tea leaf powder (60% Polyphenols, 40% Catechins content)
- A powerful natural antioxidant that helps maintain healthy metabolism
- Thermogenic effects that may aid fat loss
- Vegetarian & Vegan Friendly, All ingredients used are non-GMO
- Free Delivery available on all UK orders | Letterbox friendly packaging