As a slimming aid: Skipping meals and drastically cutting down on calories produces weight loss results, but it can also leave you feeling tired, irritable and run-down. Over time, it can lead to nutrient deficiencies. KEEPslim (Choc & Mint Flavour) is an ideal supplement and flavour for slimmers as part of a calorie-controlled diet – particularly in the early stages of a weight loss plan when cravings for chocolate can be at their worst! Not only is it low in fat and fortified with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, it also contains psyllium husks which add bulk and promote a feeling of fullness (helping to curb the appetite). It also supports stable blood sugar levels, which helps to prevent cravingsand binge eating. As a light nutritious meal, healthy snack or breakfast ‘on the go’ This is much more than just another meal replacement drink! It contains a wide variety of important vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other beneficial nutrients, for slow-releasing energy and a bowel cleansing and detoxifying effect. KEEPslim (Choc & Mint Flavour) is therefore a great choice for anyone who is too busy to eat a full meal at suitable times of the day. Also great as a PROTEIN BOOST
- MAY BE BENEFICIAL FOR: Slimmers, Recuperation, Nutrient intake, A hectic lifestyle, Blood sugar levels, Diabetics, Energy levels, Mild constipation, Coeliacs, Sensitive stomachs, Digestion, Bowel cleansing, Detoxification, Athletes, Vegetarians & Vegans, Extra calories
- GOOD TO KNOW: Only 88 calories per serving, Great protein content, Medium carbohydrate levels, Low in total fats, Low in saturated fat, Added dietary fibre, Fortified with vitamins and minerals, Great chocolate and mint taste!
- KEEPslim: Can be used as a healthy anytime snack, light meal or protein boost – ideal for keeping the user feeling fuller for longer and blood sugar levels stable.
- HIGH IN LEAN PROTEIN: (over 78g per 100g), rich in complex carbohydrates and naturally low in fat and calories (just 88 calories per serving)!
- ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS: Soya protein, Thiamin, Vitamin B2 Riboflavin, Vitamin B3 Niacin, Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine HCL, Vitamin B12 Cobalamin, Folic acid, Vitamin C Vitamin E, Iron, Zinc, Magnesium, Iodine