Chromium is an essential trace mineral meaning it is needed by the body in small amounts. The nutrient can be obtained by our diet but recent studies have found that some people do not get sufficient levels from their diets. Chromium can be found in eggs, meat and whole-grains thus vegetarians and vegans may have insufficient intake from their diets.
Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels. Chromium also contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism. Macronutrients are nutrients that provide calories or energy and are needed for our survival. Nutrients are substances needed for growth, metabolism and for other bodily functions. There are three macronutrients: carbohydrate, protein and fat.
Lindens Chromium Max Tablets contain a highly-bioavailable form of chromium, the organic salt chromium picolinate, yielding 1000µg elemental chromium per easy-swallow tablet, a super-potent 2500% NRV dose!
With Lindens, you can expect:
* An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
* ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
* Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
* Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
* The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
- LINDENS CHROMIUM MAX TABLETS ARE MEGA POTENCY 1000MCG – all in the convenience of a one a day tablet
- CONTRIBUTING TOWARDS NORMAL BLOOD GLUCOSE LEVELS – Chromium plays an important role in helping insulin regulate blood glucose
- CONTRIBUTING TOWARDS NORMAL METABOLISM – Your body gets the energy it needs from food through the process of metabolism
- LINDENS HEALTH + NUTRITION IS AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER – With an extensive range of quality health supplements and a loyal base of happy customers that continues to grow all over the world
- ISO 9001 CERTIFIED FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS – This standard is based on quality management principles including a strong customer focus, a process-led approach and continual improvement