Thermogenesis: The Science Behind Fat Burning It’s a generally accepted theory that energy cannot be created or destroyed, but it can change form – and that’s true for the human body, too. Energy enters our bodies through the food we eat; the amount of energy contained in food is measured in calories. As we eat, those calories are either converted for use or stored, often as fat. Thermogenesis literally means “production of heat.” When metabolic rates rise, energy increases and releases stored fat. This release of fatty acids further generates heat to burn fat cells and convert calories. NatureWise Thermo Blend includes ingredients formulated to increase metabolism and energy, promote fat burning, and support weight loss.* Natural Energy Without Added Caffeine For high intensity workouts, some studies suggest that thermogenics may improve muscle endurance and aerobic exercise performance.* However, many products that promise a boost in energy can contain large amounts of synthetic caffeine anhydrous. . Caffeine anhydrous is generally considered safe in small doses, but people may experience negative effects with larger doses, such as anxiety, dry mouth, gastrointestinal discomfort, and muscle twitches. NatureWise ThermoBlend contains only naturally occurring caffeine, provided by the ingredients green tea extract, guarana seed extract, and cocoa; and synephrine, from bitter orange. These stimulating ingredients are all natural and research supports their thermogenic properties.* We do not add manufactured caffeine anhydrous to our formula. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any diseases.
- New advanced formula now includes patented Advantra Z Bitter Orange and Rhodiola to help increase metabolism and energy, promote fat burning, and support weight loss
- Advantra Z has been clinically shown to increase resting metabolic rates and reduce body fat more than diet and exercise alone, without adverse side effects
- No added caffeine anhydrous, naturally occurring caffeine and synephrine catalyze thermogenesis and boost energy, use may enhance exercise performance
- Clinically proven ingredients, natural herbs, and amino acids for maximum benefits: Green Tea Extract, Bitter Orange, Rhodiola, Guarana, Eleuthero, Cocoa, Cayenne, N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, and L-Carnitine
- 60-day supply makes ThermoBlend 33% more cost-effective than other leading thermogenic formulas, per serving,bottled in the USA, non-GMO, vegan, and gluten-free, 120 vegetarian capsules per bottle