How Are Green Tea Tablets Made ? There are a couple of different processes used to make green tea tablets. The best dietary supplements are standardized extracts of green tea. The green tea leaves are dried and put into capsule/tablet form. Other types of supplements are industrially processed to make a green tea extract. The tea leaves are brewed and the catechins (antioxidants) are extracted and used in supplements, beverages, foods, and skin creams. Are Green Tea Tablets as Effective as Drinking Green Tea ? The catechin EGCG is one of the most beneficial elements in green tea, so this is the material that is extracted and put into green tea tablets. The good news is that researchers have found that the EGCG in tablet form is just as effective as drinking a glass of green tea
- Green Tea is a powerful natural antioxidant and helps to maintain a healthy metabolism. It has been used in Chinese medicine for around 4,000 years. Xl Health And Fitness 750mg tablets contain high quality green tea extract for maximum effect in one easy-to-take dose
- Xl Health And Fitness Green Tea is used as a very effective weight-loss aid increasing your metabolic rate by inducing thermogenesis which stimulates heat production ,This heat production (thermogenesis) is what causes natural and dramatic weight loss
- Evidence suggests green tea may increase the ratio of good (HDL) cholesterol to bad (LDL) cholesterol in the blood.The polyphenols, found in green tea, are beneficial to health as they provide antioxidant properties. The most abundant polyphenol found in green tea, called EGCG, and maintains cholesterol concentrations.
- Green tea extract tablets have been shown to absorb 60%-90% better into the bloodstream and to be far more bioavailable than drinking green tea itself and benefits from no nasty taste
- Premium Quality Manufactured Exclusively in the UK – Suitable For 18 Years and Over Only. (120 Tablets)