The Product: Oregano is a perennial plant that grows in many parts of the world. Is an aromatic and medicinal plant with healing properties known since ancient times. There are many published scientific medical studies on the properties and effectiveness of Oregano Oil – Carvacrol. Main features of Oregano is that it has excellent anti-fungal properties and also has the highest content of vitamin C. Perhaps the best Oregano in the world grows in Greece and is known worldwide as the Greek Oregano. The climatic conditions of Greece, the sunshine, the sea breeze, and the subsoil rich in trace are what make the Greek Oregano the best in the world. From this Oregano, wild from the Greek mountains and organic (non GMO ) we make the essential Oil of Oregano that we offer. From the best oregano in the world we make perhaps the best Oregano Oil in the world. Key words: Carvacrol is the main ingredient of Oregano Oil. The higher the content of Carvacrol in Oregano Oil the more effective it is. If the Oregano Oil is low in Carvacrol then it will not be as effective regardless of the dosage usable. Thymol is another ingredient found in oregano oil. It must be at very low rates in the Oregano Oil because thymol is toxic in high concentrations. Oreganum Vulgare Heracleoticum-Hitrum is the variety. (There are many varieties of Oregano-only the Greek Oregano gives the highest rates of Carvacrol). MINIMUM 86% CARVACROL. Provides Carvacrol per serving 19,35 mg. Ingredients- Origin:15% Oregano Oil- 85% Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (cold pressure) -. Origin Greece. Storage information: Not require refrigeration. Keep it in a closed cabinet, dry, room temperature. Close the cap. Disclaimer: The FDA characterizes and recognizes the oregano oil as GRAS (generally recognized as safe) Not FDA approved for medical treatment. Consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Pre Diluted Blend. Ready for Use. 15% OREGANO OIL – 85% Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Ratio 1 : 7. Delivery within 5-6 working days
- MINIMUM 86% CARVACROL. Certificate of chemical analysis comes with your order.
- Provides Carvacrol per serving 19,35 mg. Less than 2% Thymol. 100% Steam Distilled. No chemicals. Alcohol free.
- 100% Wild and Organic. Pharmaceutical Grade. Therapeutic Grade.
- Oregano is a perennial plant that grows in many parts of the world. It is an aromatic plant with healing properties known since ancient times. There are many published scientific studies on the properties and effectiveness of Oregano Oil – Carvacrol. Main features of Oregano is that it has excellent anti-fungal properties. Perhaps the best Oregano in the world grows in Greece and it is known worldwide as the Greek Oregano.