Wild Yam: active and full of vitality beyond 40
Yam root (latin: dioscorea) contains the substance diosgenin. This substance stimulates the endogenous production of DHEA in the adrenal cortex and helps to maintain healthy DHEA levels. Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is a natural hormone that is converted into both oestrogen and testosterone in the body. One study showed that men suffering from impotency problems had low levels of DHEA.
The diosgenin extracted from yams root is classified as a natural progesterone. The menopause usually is characterised by a decreased progesterone production. This causes irregular menstruation. Related to this are the emergence of mood swings and irritability, which can be alleviated by the natural progesterone.
– in pure form
– standardised to 20% diosgenin (100mg per capsule)
– for a calm menopause
– can be important for a balanced menstrual cycle
– anti-aging remedy
Recommended intake (for adults):
One capsule daily in the morning with a meal and plenty of water.
One capsule contains:
Wild Yam root extract 500mg
of which diosgenin 100mg
Ingredients: Wild Yam root extract (contains 20% diosgenin), glazing agent hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule), bulking agent microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid
Net contents: 66g/90 capsules
- Wild Yam: active and full of vitality beyond 40
- Anti-aging remedy
- Substance in pure form
- Free of lactose, fructose and gluten; vegan
- For a calm menopause
Click Here For More Information
Maca: for vigour, energy, wellbeing and great sex!
Maca plants originate in South America. Their roots contain, in addition to valuable proteins, high levels of amino acids, iron, zinc, magnesium, calcium, as well as carbohydrates, phosphorous, sugar, starch, various minerals, numerous vitamins and hormone-like substances. The plant is of particular interest to athletes as its high content of steroidal saponins provides improved muscle growth and vitality. Its remarkable effects have also come to be recognised in medicine, in particular the improvement in hormonal balance, strengthening of the immune system and the ability to regenerate. Maca also reduces the effects of physical and mental strain.
Maca has increased sexual desire by 180% in test subjects. It increased the volume and mobility of semen, and doubled the sperm count. Maca also displayed positive traits for the brain’s ability to process information.
– Promotes virility and stability
– Supports balanced male hormone levels (testosterone)
– Stimulates the production of seminal fluid in men
– Can reduce stress
– Provides energy
– Excellent for fertility
– Stimulates the libido
– Beneficial during the menopause
– Popular remedy for common female health complaints (menstruation) – Promotes endurance
– For extra energy
– PZN 6555472 (Product’s “Central Pharmaceutical Number” in Germany)
Net contents: 33g/60 capsules
- Promotes virility and stability
- Supports balanced male hormone levels (testosterone)
- Stimulates the production of seminal fluid in men
- Can reduce stress
- Free of gluten, lactose and fructose; vegetarian
Click Here For More Information