Use the Size Chart provided in photo on the left side to determine your size. Measure your waist in inches and determine the corresponding size in the table.
1:The vest works in four ways: Firstly by raising your core body temperature, so your body has to work far harder to cool down and maintain a healthy temp. (this is called to thermo regulate). This process causes the body to burn off at least 50% more fat because of the extra energy (increased energy expenditure) your body uses to cool down and maintain a healthy core temperature.
2:Secondly they cause the body to produce a heavy profuse sweat. To create sweat your body uses up massive amounts of fat and energy and burns 0.7 calories for every gram you produce. Scientific testing shows an extra 300-800kcals can be used in a workout wearing a Sweatz Quick Weight Loss Vest.
3:This actually burns off at least twice the amount of calories and fat, accelerating your quick weight loss to a tremendous level. Thirdly they put you straight into the fat burning zone which usually takes over 30mins. So your actually burning fat for your full workout instead of just the average 20mins of a 1hr session. This makes fat burning 3 times more effiecient.
4:Fourthly When wearing the vest your metabolic rate is increased by roughly 30% giving you an extra 30% more fat burn whilst working out. Altogether they burn off at least twice the amount of fat and make you lose
- Neoprene material absorbs sweat and stays dry on the outside,promotes weight loss and shapers your body.
- Slim waist tummy and tights; provides instant abdominal compression and lumbar support
- Maximizes and intensifies your workout by sweating your problem areas; works to heat up your back muscles to help alleviate any back discomfort.
- Take it to the gym or for a run outside and let it add impact to your healthy lifestyle routine.This process allows toxins and impurities to exit the skin,while mobilizing fat cells.
- It looks great and matches with any combination of sports bra or can even be worn under everyday clothes, warmer in winter.