Turmeric blend contains: Turmeric (Curcumin), Ginger, Cayenne, Cinnamon, Liquorice, Black Peppercorns (crushed), min 1 BILLION CFU per 4g cup. Total bag contains 50 BILLION CFU and we advise 4g (half a teaspoon per cup) daily minimum consumption for 8 weeks. Increase up to 2 teaspoons daily (1 teaspoon per cup) if you wish to consume more probiotics. You can increase your daily consumption if you wish to have more probiotic per day.
The probiotic spore we use is BACILLUS COAGULANS. All our flavours are GLUTEN/DAIRY/SOY FREE, (STOMACH) ACID RESISTANT and UK MADE in certified Soil Association and Salsa accredited facilities. What makes our probiotic products different is that we use only one effective probiotic spore that survives tea brewing, refrigeration, freezing and cooking applications. It shows how resistant the spore is yet effective and save.
When it comes to probiotics, what matters the most is not the number of strains but the quality and safety of the strain. It’s also vital to know how strains interact when blended—some can cancel one another out.
Our probiotic products have received innovation grant offered by Medilink East Midlands in 2018 for innovation in life science development and research. Furthermore, our teas have undergone an official nutrition count and our packaging complies with EU and UK regulations.
It’s the right choice for those who seek to replace capsules (that contain maltodextrin) and thick liquids (that contain preservatives) by getting daily probiotics in a cup of tea! Without consuming any nasties and preservatives you can drink it or cook it, however you wish to use it! It’s best as tea 🙂
Allergy Advice May contain traces of soy, milk, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds and sulphites used in same plant. Contains liquorice. People suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption.
Live well, Wellness Lab Ltd
- ★ Probiotic Turmeric Tea | Carefully selected Superfoods for Natural Support of the Intestines, Guts, Bladder and Immunity. Superfoods are Anti-Inflammatory, Alkalising and full of Antioxidants.
- ★ THE HIGH STRENGTH Probiotic Strain used is a leading Probiotic Strain (BACILLUS COAGULANS) with the ability to survive stomach acid and remains dormant throughout tea brewing, baking, cooking and freezing. You may use the powder in iced tea, hot matcha and latte, baking and cooking. Our Teas are Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
- ★ NATURAL PRODUCT that gives you MIN1 BILLION CFU per cup. Consuming Probiotic Tea may reduce the intake of Probiotic pills. Effective for Gut Healing after/during Antibiotics intake. Clinical trials on IBS Patients show Pain Improvement after 8 weeks of Daily Use.
- ★ NO Artificial Ingredients or Preservatives used in our teas unlike most probiotic liquid supplements! This is a food supplement and should be used as a part of a Healthy Lifestyle and Varied Diet. All Superfoods and Probiotics meet the Highest Industry Standards and are Lab Tested for Safety and Efficacy. Gluten/Dairy/Egg/Oat FREE. Our Probiotic Teas are Industry Reviewed in the US and UK. Our teas have received an innovation support from Medilink East Midlands, Nottingham, UK.
- ★ SCIENCE BACKED PRODUCT ★ Probiotic strain is 10x more effective then Yogurt Cultures. It survives the Stomach Acid unlike many other cultures. It has over 27 peer reviewed research studies supporting its safety (over long periods) and efficacy to improve gut related symptoms. Probiotics mixed with Superfoods offers a natural alternative to getting your 1 Billion CFU’s which is shown to be sufficient. NO risks when drinking more than one cup p/day.