Also known as thiamin or thiamine, Vitamin B1 is an important vitamin in the body for the heart, contributing to the maintenance of normal heart function. Like some other members of the B-vitamin group, Vitamin B1 is also important to energy, contributing to the maintenance of normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal immune and psychological function.
Each Lindens Vitamin B1 100mg tablet provides over 7000% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Vitamin B1, meaning this product is a convenient way to support your nutrition and support your body.
With Lindens, you can expect:
* An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
* ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
* Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
* Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
* The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
- CONTRIBUTES TOWARDS NORMAL METABOLISM – People with healthy metabolisms are able to take the food they consume and convert it into hormones, neurotransmitters, bone, skin, nails, flesh, and healthy organs needed to function optimally
- CONTRIBUTES TOWARDS NORMAL HEALTHY HEART FUNCTION – the heart has two main functions: to pump blood to the lungs to retrieve oxygen and then pumps that oxygen into the blood and transports it around the rest of the body
- CONTRIBUTES TOWARDS NORMAL NERVOUS SYSTEM & PSYCHOLOGICAL FUNCTION – thiamine may minimise tingling and numbness in the hands and feet promoting healthy nerves
- AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER BASED IN WEST YORKSHIRE – Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd manufactures an extensive range of quality health supplements
- RESEALABLE, LIGHT-PROOF, FOIL-FRESH POUCH PACKAGING – This protection helps to keep your food supplements as fresh as possible, thus preserving shelf life, stability, and durability. In addition, improved shelf life means reduced waste