Get the shape you want with help from our powerful botanical herbal blends that aim to boost weight loss, boost metabolism, reduce bloating and detox.
How does the Burnfatea teatox work?
This 2-step detox kit comes with two powerful and carefully designed herbal blends infused with active botanicals.
Follow the daily plan of taking one Day teatox teabag every morning and one Night teatox teabag every evening.
Step 1 (The Day teatox) -An invigorating and stimulating blend to kickstart your metabolism and fat burning.
Mixed with potent natural herbs to help fight sugar cravings and energise to get your day off to a strong start.
The Day teatox has a refreshing spearmint lemongrass taste.
Step 2 (The Night teatox) -A purifying, cleansing blend with detoxifying botanicals that work in synergy to help aid digestion, reduce bloating and help you sleep.
The Night teatox has a soothing cough candy taste.
We keep safety in mind – Our teatox does not contain Senna or other dehydrating harsh laxatives.
We have a range of optional boosters including our Crave Busters & Energy for additional support.
A Diet Plan is also available on our website to help you make the most of your Burnfatea teatox.
- BOOST YOUR WEIGHT LOSS with the perfect companion to your health kick! Our slimming mix includes our powerful tri-blend that works together to boost metabolism and help with fat burning.
- REDUCE BLOATING & DETOX – Feeling sluggish? Feel and look your best with Burnfatea, we have blended potent herbs, roots and teas that work in synergy to help ease water retention, cleanse and restore balance to your digestive system.
- FIGHT SUGAR CRAVINGS – Keep the munchies at bay with our invigorating blends that utilise herbs known for their appetite suppressant properties.
- ENERGISE & FEEL MOTIVATED – Feeling fatigued? Burnfatea active botanicals aim to boost your energy levels and give you the focus you need.
- EASE OF MIND – Our teatox tastes great, comes in convenient teabags and works around your lifestyle without the harsh laxatives that affect contraceptives or cause cramps.