Taking a Vitamin D supplement is a good way to top up your level of Vitamin D, especially in the UK between September and March when you cannot receive enough Vitamin D from sunlight
BioTech Vitamin D3-2 ( Cholecalciferol ) 2000 IU ( 50 µg ) vegetable capsules are a premium hypo-allergenic product that delivers Vitamin D to your body in a tiny easy-to-swallow soluble capsule BioTech D3-2 is a dry, water-soluble preparation of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) It is supplied in a vegetable capsule that is suitable for vegetarians and the product is halal and kosher certified The capsule is water soluble, so you can dissolve it in water or juice if you do not like taking capsules or tablets Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that supports your bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health. Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce your risk of osteoporosis. The European Food Safety Agency EFSA allows the following health claims, that Vitamin D contributes to: Normal function of the immune system Maintenance of normal bones and teeth Normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus Normal blood calcium levels Vitamin D functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger with widespread effects in the human body, and is important for optimal bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health. BioTech D3-2 does NOT contain soy or peanuts and is manufactured in a facility that does NOT process soy or peanuts. It contains NO dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast, or artificial colours.
- VITAMIN D3 IN A CAPSULE – contains 50 micrograms ( 2000 IU ) of Vitamin D3 in a soft vegetable capsule, with only water-soluble cellulose as the carrier. This helps the normal function of your immune system, plus maintain your bones and teeth. It also helps you absorb calcium and phosphorus and maintain your normal blood calcium levels.
- EASY TO SWALLOW – the tiny soft capsule is very easy to swallow, even if you normally have a problem swallowing pills. It is water soluble, so you can dissolve it in water or juice if you would rather take your Vitamin D in a drink. The soft white capsules are really tiny, only 15mm long and 5 mm in diameter. The plastic bottle contains 60 capsules, which is enough for 2 months supply if you take 1 each day
- VEGETABLE, HALAL AND KOSHER – these vegetable Vitamin D3 capsules are made of soluble cellulose and should be acceptable to vegetarians and vegans. They are certified Halal by ISWA (Islamic Society of the Washington Area, USA) and certified Kosher by Earth Kosher (Boulder Colorado, USA).
- HYPO-ALLERGENIC VITAMIN D3 – BioTech D3-2 is hypo-allergenic and well tolerated by most people, because it only contains the active Vitamin D3 in a soluble cellulose carrier which easy to absorb and digest. The BioTech Vitamin D products have been used by many hospitals and research groups in USA in 100s of formal research trials, because they are stable and non-allergic.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – BioTech Pharmacal Inc. has been making Vitamin D3 supplements in the USA for over 30 years. Their manufacturing facility is approved and inspected regularly by the FDA. BioTech uses Good Manufacturing Practices GMP where processes and procedures are documented and implemented at all times, so you can be assured of a very high quality product. The products are very stable and have a shelf life of 3 years, so you can be sure that the product that you take is full strength