Finally, the #1 ranked DASH diet is popularized and user-friendly. Unlike any diet before it, DASH, which stands for Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, came out of groundbreaking NIH-funded research. Now, Marla Heller, MS, RD, who was trained by one of the primary architects of the DASH diet and is herself the leading dietician putting DASH into action for over ten years, shares the secret to making the diet easy and accessible, in THE DASH DIET ACTION PLAN.
Rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat and nonfat dairy, lean meats, fish, beans, and nuts, DASH is grounded in healthy eating principles that lower blood pressure; reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke, and some types of cancer; and support reaching and maintaining a healthy weight.
No diet has a medical pedigree like DASH, and this book is a simple, actionable plan that can fit seamlessly into everyone’s life and lifestyle. It includes:
- 28 days of meal plans at different calorie ranges
- Simple tools to help you personalize a DASH Diet Action Plan for guaranteed success
- DASH-friendly recipes and shopping lists
- Tips for eating on-the-run
- Advice on healthy weight loss and exercise for every lifestyle.
Now, you can revolutionize your health and change your life-without medication.
- Grand Central Life Style